I'm quite lost.

What should i do during the weekends?
I watched a movie last night, watched my animes and did my laundry.
What else should i do now? i feel so lost.
Today is Sunday, and i've been slacking off doing nothing!
I can't go out shopping or what not, the allowance is barely enough for me to survive through every month.

An update of my stats:
I'm 81.5kg at a height of 179cm (WHY CAN'T I GET TO 180!!)
That means that my BMI is at 25.5
Total weight loss since entering and now is 6.5kg.
I've eaten alot of junk this weekend. hope i don't get more than a kilo back!
Muscles have been growing! Skin is getting even darker!
I think i'm at least 7 shades darker than what i used to be.

My waist size decreased, most of my pants and jeans are super loose now.
Even my t-shirts are like super loose now.

Until July 2nd, i can't wait for P.O.P.!
That's like 10 weeks away. omgggg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th weekend over

Had it